Summer School Age Child Care - SACC (Ages 5*-12)
- Children ages 5-12 (*5 year-olds must have completed 5 year-old kindergarten)
- Six convenient locations
- Monday - Friday, 7 am - 6 pm
- Field trips, swimming, outdoor activities, gym games, arts/crafts, special events and more
- Optional Y camp experience
Download or view a printable version of our 2017 SACC & TAP Summer Brochure »
2017 SACC Registration
SACC Registration is held ONLY at the WEST SIDE Y. If you have questions, please call the SACC Office at 920 436 9675.
Complete the Summer 2017 School Age Child Care (SACC) registration forms in full. View the 2017 SACC & TAP Summer Brochure for additional program details or the TAP registration form for weekly themes.
Summer 2017 SACC Registration Forms
To be considered a Member of the YMCA for the summer registration dates your child(ren) must have a current YMCA membership (child and/or family memberships only). The membership must have been taken out prior to January 12th, 2017 to be considered able to register under any member registration date. Memberships taken out after this date will still be considered non-members regarding summer registration.
Your registration will be accepted ONLY if:
- Payment for the first program week along with a $30 non-refundable registration fee per child is included.
- Your enrollment form is completely filled out.
- A completed “Draft Agreement” for summer payment is included.
- Your Y program fees are paid up to date.
Summer SACC Daily Activities
May include any or all of the following:
- Imagination Stations / Free Choice
- Special Guest Speakers
- Gym Games
- Arts & Crafts
- Table Games
- Field Trips
- Outdoor Recreation
Summer SACC Daily Schedule
|7:00 am - 8:30 am||Drop-off, Free Choice, Imagination Stations|
|8:30 am - 9:30 am||Gym Games, Snack|
|9:30 am - 12:00 pm||Field Trip/Special Event (weekly)|
|12:00 pm - 12:30 pm||Bag Lunch (milk provided)|
|12:30 pm - 2:00 pm||Crafts, Quiet Group Games|
|2:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Recreational Swim (most days)|
|3:30 pm - 4:30 pm||Movies, Crafts, Gym, Games, Snack|
|4:30 pm - 6:00 pm||Pick-up, Free Choice, Imagination Stations|
Summer SACC Locations
There are six convenient SACC locations to choose from:
Downtown YMCA 235 N. Jefferson Street
Calvary Luthern Church 1301 S. Ridge Road
Webster School 2101 S. Webster Avenue
Langlade School 400 Broadview Drive
West Side Y 601 Cardinal Ln. Howard
Meadowbrook School 720 Hillcrest Heights
For additional information on our Summer School Age Child Care programs, please call our SACC Office at 920 436 9675.