Important COVID-19 Updates
Before you leave home:
- Change into your workout attire
- Bring your face covering (mask)
- Bring your own sweat towel and filled water bottle
- Bring your own shower towel
- Bring your own lock
Keeping Our Y Safe
The Y is:
- Performing temperature scans of all members & staff at check in
- Providing cleaning materials for members to wipe down equipment before & after use
- Requiring a face covering for entering and exiting the facility
- Practicing physical distancing by keeping at least 6 feet away from others whenever possible
- Reducing capacity in all areas according to health guidelines
- Implementing rigorous sanitizing protocols
Ferguson Family Reopening July 6
We're reopening on July 6! Our new hours are Monday - Friday from 5:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Please refer to the Phased Reopening Plan (above) to see what is open and available at all four centers!
Program Registration Begins July 6
Summer classes are a go! We will run an abbreviated session with 1, 3, and 6 week offerings. Registration for members begins on July 6 and opens to the general public on July 13.
In addition to the screening, sanitization and prevention protocols, here are a few more ways we will be keeping our participants and staff safe as we slowly introduce programs for our community.
- Smaller class sizes with instructors trained to maintain physical distance whenever possible.
- Content may be modified to support distance and participants from co-mingling.
- Programs that require closer contact or cannot ensure small group or physical distance, such as youth sports, will not be offered during this session.
- Increased time has been scheduled between classes to allow for sanitizing spaces and to reduce congestion in our locker rooms, lobbies and viewing spaces.
New benefits added to your membership!
We are so thankful for our members staying with us that we’ve included Child Watch and Yoga classes in your membership. That’s right, no more extra fees for either option! We appreciate you and have member service and safety at the heart of every tough decision...and every delightful decision such as this! Hooray for no more extra fees for Child Watch or Yoga!
How do I reserve a space in Group Ex, Child Watch, Training Zones or Lap Swim?
We have five easy steps outlined in this flyer.
Where is my favorite class?
Our phased re-opening includes a limited group exercise class schedule to start. As we ramp back up, we will add to the schedule wherever we are able. The initial schedule includes a variety of in-facility classes with a simple reservation system, virtual/LIVE class options for members who are still sheltering at home, as well as couple of outdoor options.
Why did my class time change?
We have increased our sanitizing and cleaning practices before and after classes. When you arrive to class, your equipment will be set up for you, sanitized, and ready to go. When class is finished, leave any equipment in place and Y staff will clean and sanitize after class. These expanded safety procedures resulted in some classes pushing back in time on the schedule. We want all members to feel safe and confident when participating in the group exercise class environment.
When will more classes/class reservation slots be added?
As soon as we can! We are using CDC guidelines, the member safety experience, and our community’s health to help guide decisions to release more available spots in classes as well as expand current class offerings. We will be evaluating weekly, with consistent communication to members.
Can I reserve more than one spot for Child Watch?
You can make a reservation for each child in Child Watch. Same time limitations apply of one hour per child, per day.
Will I be able to bring guests into the Y?
Facility use will only be for members during our initial phases of re-opening. The Y will be unable to honor guest passes or sell day passes until further notice.
Are my children allowed in the facility?
Children under 14 years old are welcome when accompanied by a caregiver/guardian.