Important COVID-19 Updates
Before you leave home:
- Change into your workout attire
- Bring your face covering (mask)
- Bring your own sweat towel and filled water bottle
- Bring your own shower towel
- Bring your own lock
Effective August 1
Effective Saturday, August 1, 2020, a facial covering will be required for everyone inside our facilities except:
- Children under the age of 5
- Individuals who have trouble breathing, especially during accelerated physical exertion activities
- Those with medical conditions that prevent wearing of a face covering
- Those who have mental health conditions, sensory sensitivities or developmental disabilities
- While swimming, using aquatics facilities, or showering
- On-duty lifeguards
- While eating or drinking
- When an individual is speaking while leading an activity as long as they remain 6 feet from others
Members are encouraged to inform Y staff upon arrival if they qualify for an exception to the state of WI emergency order. The Y will continue to request a facial covering/mask be worn while entering and exiting the building and throughout the facility in common areas. If a participant removes their mask during physical activity, Y staff will assume they are exempt from the state-wide mandate. While staff may offer a mask to all participants, they can decline that offer based on their exemption.
We ask that all members respect the privacy of others. Please assume participants without facial coverings are exempt from the state-wide mandate.
We encourage, but no not require, those outside of our facilities (athletic fields, parking lots, etc.) to:
- Wear face coverings except children under the age of 5
- Maintain an appropriate distance, six feet or more, from all other parties
- Limit contact to infrequent or incidental movement with fitness activities
Thank you for your ongoing cooperation in the keeping our community safe and healthy.
New benefits added to your membership!
We are so thankful for our members staying with us that we’ve included Child Watch and Yoga classes in your membership. That’s right, no more extra fees for either option! We appreciate you and have member service and safety at the heart of every tough decision...and every delightful decision such as this! Hooray for no more extra fees for Child Watch or Yoga!
Keeping Our Y Safe
The Y is:
- Performing temperature scans of all members & staff at check in
- Providing cleaning materials for members to wipe down equipment before & after use
- Requiring a face covering in all common areas of the facility (7-27-20)
- Practicing physical distancing by keeping at least 6 feet away from others whenever possible
- Reducing capacity in all areas according to health guidelines
- Implementing rigorous sanitizing protocols