Summer School Age Child Care - SACC (Ages 5*-12)
- Children ages 5-12 (*5 year-olds must have completed 5 year-old kindergarten)
- Six convenient locations
- Monday - Friday, 7 am - 6 pm
- Field trips, swimming, outdoor activities, gym games, arts/crafts, special events and more
- Optional Y camp experience
2018 Summer SACC Registration
SACC Registration is held ONLY at the WEST SIDE Y. If you have questions, please call the SACC Office at 920 436 9675. »
Complete the Summer 2018 School Age Child Care (SACC) registration forms in full. View the 2018 SACC & TAP Summer Brochure for additional program details or the TAP registration form for weekly themes.
Summer 2018 SACC Registration Forms
- Payment for the first program week along with a $30 non-refundable registration fee per child is included.
- Your enrollment form is completely filled out.
- A completed “Draft Agreement” for summer payment is included.
- Your Y program fees are paid up to date.
Summer SACC Daily Activities
May include any or all of the following:
- Imagination Stations / Free Choice
- Special Guest Speakers
- Gym Games
- Arts & Crafts
- Table Games
- Field Trips
- Outdoor Recreation
Summer SACC Daily Schedule
|7:00 am - 8:30 am||Drop-off, Free Choice, Imagination Stations|
|8:30 am - 9:30 am||Gym Games, Snack|
|9:30 am - 12:00 pm||Field Trip/Special Event (weekly)|
|12:00 pm - 12:30 pm||Bag Lunch (milk provided)|
|12:30 pm - 2:00 pm||Crafts, Quiet Group Games|
|2:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Recreational Swim (most days)|
|3:30 pm - 4:30 pm||Movies, Crafts, Gym, Games, Snack|
|4:30 pm - 6:00 pm||Pick-up, Free Choice, Imagination Stations|
Summer SACC Locations
There are six convenient SACC locations to choose from:
Aldo Leopold School 622 Eliza Street
Calvary Luthern Church 1301 S. Ridge Road
Ferguson Family YMCA (Downtown YMCA) 235 N. Jefferson Street
Langlade School 400 Broadview Drive
Meadowbrook School 720 Hillcrest Heights
West Side Y 601 Cardinal Lane, Howard
For additional information on our Summer School Age Child Care programs, please call our SACC Office at 920 436 9675.