Summer School Age Child Care - SACC (Ages 5*-12)
- Children ages 5-12 (*5 year-olds must have completed 5 year-old kindergarten)
- Six convenient locations
- Monday - Friday, 7 am - 6 pm
- Field trips, swimming, outdoor activities, gym games, arts/crafts, special events and more
- Optional Y camp experience
Summer 2018 SACC & TAP Brochure - coming soon »
2018 Summer SACC Registration
SACC Registration is held ONLY at the WEST SIDE Y. If you have questions, please call the SACC Office at 920 436 9675. »
Complete the Summer 2018 School Age Child Care (SACC) registration forms in full. View the 2018 SACC & TAP Summer Brochure for additional program details or the TAP registration form for weekly themes.
Summer 2018 SACC Registration Forms - coming soon »
- Payment for the first program week along with a $30 non-refundable registration fee per child is included.
- Your enrollment form is completely filled out.
- A completed “Draft Agreement” for summer payment is included.
- Your Y program fees are paid up to date.
Summer SACC Daily Activities
May include any or all of the following:
- Imagination Stations / Free Choice
- Special Guest Speakers
- Gym Games
- Arts & Crafts
- Table Games
- Field Trips
- Outdoor Recreation
Summer SACC Daily Schedule
|7:00 am - 8:30 am||Drop-off, Free Choice, Imagination Stations|
|8:30 am - 9:30 am||Gym Games, Snack|
|9:30 am - 12:00 pm||Field Trip/Special Event (weekly)|
|12:00 pm - 12:30 pm||Bag Lunch (milk provided)|
|12:30 pm - 2:00 pm||Crafts, Quiet Group Games|
|2:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Recreational Swim (most days)|
|3:30 pm - 4:30 pm||Movies, Crafts, Gym, Games, Snack|
|4:30 pm - 6:00 pm||Pick-up, Free Choice, Imagination Stations|
Summer SACC Locations
There are six convenient SACC locations to choose from:
Ferguson Family YMCA (Downtown YMCA) 235 N. Jefferson Street
Calvary Luthern Church 1301 S. Ridge Road
Webster School 2101 S. Webster Avenue
Langlade School 400 Broadview Drive
West Side Y 601 Cardinal Ln. Howard
Meadowbrook School 720 Hillcrest Heights
For additional information on our Summer School Age Child Care programs, please call our SACC Office at 920 436 9675.