Summer Teen Adventure Program
Summer Teen Adventure Program (Ages 11-14)
- Youth ages 11-14 (Must be age 11 prior to first week of attendance)
- One program location at Franklin Middle School
- Monday - Friday, 7 am - 6 pm
- Theme weeks
- Adventure activities
- Career exploration
- Volunteering and more
2019 TAP Registration coming available in 2019
Complete the Summer 2019 Teen Adventure Program (TAP) registration forms in full. View the 2018 SACC & TAP Summer Brochure for additional program details or the TAP registration form for weekly themes.
Summer Registration Forms coming February 2019
- Payment for the first program week along with a $30 non-refundable registration fee per child is included.
- Your enrollment form is completely filled out.
- A completed “Draft Agreement” for summer payment is included.
- Your Y program fees are paid up to date.
See Summer TAP Adventures for Yourself!
Summer Teen Adventure Program Weekly Activities
Throughout our weekly activities, your child will experience programming on Character Development. We will stress the areas of Caring, Respect, Responsibility and Honesty as we learn to work together as a team. May include any or all of the following:
- In-Town Mini Trips
- Group Games
- Community Service Projects
- Career Exploration
- Arts and Crafts
- Theme Field Trips
2019 Summer Teen Adventure Program Theme Weeks
COMING SOON! Each week brings a fabulous, fun new field trip adventure! *Field trips occur on Wednesdays for the majority of weeks and are subject to change due to inclement weather to ensure the safety of our TAP participants.
For additional information on our Teen Adventure program, please call our SACC Office at 920 436 9675.