SCHOOL AGE CHILD CARE
When the school day ends, our staff are on-site at 17 locations to help children with homework, keep them active with games in the gym, and encourage their creativity with our arts and crafts programs. Healthy snacks are provided each afternoon and our Food and Fun program teaches kids all about making those healthy eating choices. Our before and after school programs provide a safe, fun, friendly way for kids to unwind after school. Before school care is also an option for families needing to get off to work early.
- State-licensed childcare
- Ages 5-12
- Before school runs approximately 6:30 – 9:00 am
- After school runs approximately 2:30 – 6:00 pm
2023-24 SACC Registration • Begins Thursday, April 13
Registrations will be taken at the West Side YMCA only. Registration forms can be dropped off at the West Side Y SACC office as well as mailed (601 Cardinal Ln), or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration will only be accepted if:
- A non-refundable registration fee of $25 per child is included.
- Your enrollment form is completely filled out.
- A completed "Draft Agreement" for school year payments is included.
- Your Y program fees are paid up-to-date.