Everyone belongs at the YMCA, regardless of income level
The heart of the YMCA's mission is to serve all people in our community. That's why we offer income-based membership, which is funded by donations from local families and organizations to the Y's Annual Campaign. Income-based membership gives kids, families, and adults the opportunity to pay the monthly membership fee that best aligns to their household income. No one fee fits every individual's situation.
To be considered for a rate based on your household income, please bring the following information to any Green Bay Y:
- A photo ID with your birthday
- Any income documentation such as:
- Proof of income for all working household members
- A copy of your most recent tax return
- Proof of household income received from other sources such as: TANF, child support, SSI, disability, or foster care benefits
- Proof of current college registration
- Proof of layoff
A membership representative will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your options and determine your monthly membership rate or program fee amount.