At the Y, we're more than a gym, we're a community! Here you are part of something bigger than yourself. Over 1,200 staff and 2,000 volunteers are ready to teach, coach, and care for our over 30,000 members.
The Greater Green Bay YMCA is a cause-driven, non-profit organization that strengthens the foundations of our community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. We seek volunteers who desire to join the Y movement and be part of our community of service.
At the Y, a volunteer is anyone who performs a task at the direction and the behalf of the Y without compensation or special member discounts. Y volunteers have fun!
Y Volunteer Categories
Corporate volunteers serve on the board or a corporate committee.
Program volunteers perform an on-going task for the Y. Program volunteers might be found laughing with 5th grade girls in Girls Night Out, shooting hoops with teens at Y Night, or coaching in Youth Sports.
Special event volunteers assist the Y on a one-time basis for a specific event or task, like Halloween at the Y or Healthy Kids Day.
We Need You!
The Y can always use more volunteers! Help us:
- Lead our Board of Directors and Committees
- Raise funds through the Annual Campaign, to ensure the Y is accessible to everyone in the community
- Motivate and support youth through programs like Youth Sports, Girls Night Out and Swim Smart
- Keep our camps and facilities looking beautiful for generations to come
- Celebrate at special events like Healthy Kids Day, Halloween at the Y and Block Parties
For a complete listing of current volunteers needs»
Current Volunteer Opportunities»
Complete an Online Application today»
YMCA Volunteer Application»
For More Information
For more information, please contact our Volunteer Development Coordinator.
Volunteer Development Coordinator
920 436 9577