GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- With this year having been difficult for many, including nonprofit organizations, one company is using the holiday season to give back.
Nature's Way says it's giving a total of $200,000 in donations to seven Green Bay-area nonprofits.
“We are so fortunate to live and work in a community that cares about one another,” Nature’s Way COO Nicole Polarek said in a news release. “Our company takes great pride in giving back as a way of saying thanks to those who work with us and for us, those who buy our products and for everyone who lives here.”
Donations are being given to the following organizations:
- New Zoo & Adventure Park capital campaign: $50,000
- Golden House capital campaign: $50,000
- Newcap: $40,000
- Greater Green Bay YMCA: $20,000
- YWCA Greater Green Bay: $20,000
- We All Rise African-American Resource Center: $10,000
- Casa ALBA Melanie: $10,000
Polarek added that the company "strongly believes in supporting healthy people, lifestyles and the environment," and these organizations "share in that belief as they serve the community."