Have your best summer ever working with kids in a variety of programs through the Green Bay YMCA! We have a summer employment experience for nearly everyone. Whether it is working outdoors at a summer day camp or leading exciting afternoon enrichment programs for elementary school students out in the community; A summer at an overnight camp or leading children in our school age child care programs – the Y is sure to give you a summer that builds memories and your experience!
We are looking for enthusiastic, caring and engaging college-aged and adult applicants to work in the following Y summer roles;
- Summer School Age Child Care Staff – Various program sites throughout the community
- 21C Summer Staff – Various program sites throughout the community
- Summer Youth Program Instructors – Various sites throughout community
- Day Camp Counselors at Kids Camp (Howard) and Camp Wabansi (Door County)
- Overnight Camp Staff at Camp U-Nah-Li-Ya (Mountain)
While hours may vary by program, these summer seasonal positions offer 20-40 hours per week, plus a Y Membership to enjoy as a team member. You can learn more about each of these opportunities and others at the Y on our employment website. Apply online today and start your summer of fun with the Y and kids in June. The kids can’t wait to meet you!